In recent years, canister vacuums have become exceptionally popular.
A canister vacuum is a vacuum cleaner which consists of a container – compared to upright vacuum cleaners. This unit has the motor, dirt tank, and the other attributes that all vacuum cleaners possess. But, due to its size, canister vacuum cleaners are a lot more mobile and versatile than upright vacuums.
In this review, we’re going to take a look at one of the best affordable canister vacuums on the market. This is the Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A Bagless Vacuum, Green.
|Bissell Zing Canister 2156A
|14 x 11 x 12 inches
|Power Cord Length
|Dirt bin capacity
|Specific Uses For Product
|Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action
|Foot Tool Type
|Multi-Surface Floor Tool
- The Zing 2156A is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning. It is easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch.
- Cyclonic Technology. Cyclonic technology involves spinning the air (in one or more cyclones) at very high speeds. It is the technology used by most bagless machines today.
- Easy Empty Dirt bin. The dust canister on this unit is fairly large and it has a volume of 2 liters. This is a reasonable size – especially for such a compact vacuum cleaner.
- Tools. The 2156A is packed with a small crevice tool and a dusting brush. This cleaner head has a rocker switch on top which you can easily move back and forth with your foot.
- Automatic Cord Rewind. The automatic power cord retraction feature is popular for even more convenient cleaning.
- Air Flow Regulator. The dirt and debris are essentiall “flung” out of the air via centrifugal force and into the dust canister.
- Multi-Level Filtration. The 2156A has a pre-motor filter and a post motor filter. Filters are washable and reusable.
Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A Bagless Vacuum Green extends the majority of the features with a shattering cheap price which is a deal.
The vacuum is also efficient, and it handles most cleaning tasks exceptionally well. In comparison to other canister vacuums, it may lack power, but you have to consider the versatility and mobility of this device, as well as the low cost.
So if you are needing a supplementary vacuum to get clean your corners, baseboards, walls, windows, fans, etc. and or you have primarily hard floors and or you or someone in the household has an excessive length/amount of hair I would absolutely recommend this product to you.